Loved the demo! So here's my feedback:
- What do you think about the main character, Masa?
I really liked him! He's obviously has sutff going on and trauma for something that happened while in Red. His quest to find himself and his place is totally relatable, and can't wait to know more about his past.
- Who's your favorite character so far and why?
I don't think I have one! The whole cast shine on it's own way! Jericho is the good guy(TM), but has his flaws. Kaimana is a beeetch(TM), but a likeable one and not a total pain in the butt. Zosying I don't have an opinion, would need some more time with him.
- How's the pacing and writing?
I wouls say good! Like, I couldn't point out a scene that was dragging or I wish it wasn't there, so everything in place seem fine!
- How's the story and plot? What do you think will happen?
I have no idea, and I'm all in to find out what's next! Hoping to find out what the shield you get at the end is all about.
- What aspects of the game do you like?
Loved the dynamics and interactions of the characters! And that when they're out of sight, there's a little icon with "audio only" on it.
- How is the UI? What did you like about it? What did you not like about it?
The UI is really good! Particularly loved the hirizontal bars transition effects
- What other improvements can I make to enhance your experience?
I was just wanting to look around in the dungeon crawling section, but I kept getting those phrases in the middle of the screen, just by looking to the sides all the time. Maybe limit them to when you advance in the maze? The minimap was a nice touch.
Can't wait for future updates and for the full release!